What killed him?
A man was going to bleach his socks because they had gotten muddy the day before. As he was pouring the bleach into the washing machine, he spilled some on the floor. He got some cleaning fluid and mopped it up with a rag. Minutes later he was dead. What killed him?
Click here for the solution
When you mix bleach and ammonia [found in most cleaning products] it creates a deadly gas that can kill.
The engineering department was arranging for a rather expensive catered lunch to bid farewell to their retiring colleague. They calculated that it would cost each person $30. One good mathematician remarked, "It's lucky that there aren't five fewer of us to split the...