What killed him?
A man was going to bleach his socks because they had gotten muddy the day before. As he was pouring the bleach into the washing machine, he spilled some on the floor. He got some cleaning fluid and mopped it up with a rag. Minutes later he was dead. What killed him?
Click here for the solution
When you mix bleach and ammonia [found in most cleaning products] it creates a deadly gas that can kill.
A man is trapped in a room. The room has only two possible exits: two doors. Through the first door there is a room constructed from magnifying glass. The blazing hot sun instantly fries anything or anyone that enters. Through the second door there is a fire-breathing...
Five men checked into a hotel with a bag of peanuts and a monkey. They planned on dividing the peanuts evenly the following morning. However, during the night, one of the men got up, divided the peanuts into five equal parts, took his fifth and had one leftover peanut...